Terms and ConditionsThe web site www.scottpubmedia.com is owned and operated by SCOTT publishing & media Pty Ltd.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on www.scottpubmedia.com are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours; however, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours. The inclusion of any products or services in this web site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this web site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner.
2. Third Party Links. This website may contain links to other web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by SCOTT publishing & media. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Inclusion of any such links does not imply endorsement by SCOTT publishing & media or any association with its operators. SCOTT publishing & media takes no responsibility for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. If you decide to access any other web site linked to or from this web site, you do so at your own risk.
3. Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on www.scottpubmedia.com without SCOTT publishing & Media written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this web site or any material displayed on this web site in frames or through similar means on another web site without SCOTT publishing & Media written permission is prohibited.
4. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this web site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this web site at any time without notice.
5. Use of this site from outside Australia. The information on this site and the terms and conditions of this Agreement (Terms and Conditions) have been prepared in accordance with Australian law. If you are residing in or accessing this site from a country other than Australia (User Country) the Information and the Terms and Conditions may not satisfy the laws of the User Country. Should the Information and the Terms and Conditions satisfy the laws of the User Country, then you are entitled to use this site. In the event that the Information or the Terms and Conditions do not satisfy the laws of the User Country, this site is not intended for your use, and you are not entitled to rely on the Information or order Products. If you do so, you agree to indemnify by SCOTT publishing & media for any loss or damage.
6. Use of this Web Site. The web site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayedon or that can be downloaded from this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by SCOTT publishing & media and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except with prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this web site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.